2012 Exhibitor Forms
Exhibitor Marketing Kit
We want you to gain the most exposure as possible from your exhibit space and have created a guide for your marketing team. Please download the PDF below to get started.
- Exhibitor Information Form - Complete and Return by September 19 in Order to have your description included in the Program Guide
- Free Exhibit Pass - Distribute the Promo Code "smpte2012" for online registration or Download for Onsite Registration
- Lead Retrieval Order Form
- Electric Order Form
Exhibitor Registration Instructions
Complimentary Conference Registrations
Each Exhibiting Company receives 2 Complimentary Annual Technical Conference-3 Day Registrations per 10x10 booth space, and 1 Complimentary Annual Technical Conference-3 Day Registrations per 6x6 booth space. Once this allotment has been reached, additional Conference registrations may be purchased at the SMPTE Member Rate.
Exhibit Booth Personnel Registrations
There is also a $100 Food and Beverage fee for all Exhibitor Personnel. This fee includes food and two drink tickets for the Opening Night Reception, all Coffee Breaks and Continental Breakfasts, and the Thursday Box Lunch. Tickets to the Industry Luncheon, and Honors & Awards Ceremony and Dinner can be added during the registration process if you wish.
**Please note, if you are registering your booth staff using a Complimentary Annual Technical Conference pass, you DO NOT need to purchase a $100 booth personnel registration for them.
- Go to www.smpte2012.org and click the registration link.
- Once you are taken to the registration site, select Exhibitor Registration.
- Enter your exhibiting company’s name in whole or part and click “Next.”
- Select your company from the list results.
- Enter the password provided to your company contact (Each exhibiting company has a unique password that is provided to the Exhibitor Contact we have on file. The Forgot Password link can be used to have the password emailed to the Exhibitor Contact).
- Select your company’s contact.
- Under the “Registration Activity” heading, you will see a table that shows how many of each registration type you have used and how many are still available.
- Click “Register Personnel.”
- On the “Group Summary” page, you will see the Company Contact that we have listed for your booth, as well as any booth personnel that you have already registered. You can make changes to existing registrations here or add new registrations.
- To begin a new registration, click “Add New Person.”
- Fill in the registrant’s name and information and then choose the appropriate registration type from the “Reg Type” drop down list.
- Click “Add & Continue.”
- The registrant will now appear in the group summary. You can remove their registration by clicking the X next to their name. You can add the Pre-Conference Symposium or additional event tickets to their registration by clicking “Add Events.”
- When you are finished adding registrants, you can pay for any registration charges by clicking the “Pay Now” button.
SMPTE is pleased to be holding its 2012 Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition at the Loews Hollywood Hotel (formerly Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa)
The Following Special Hotel Rates are available for Conference Attendees;
- Superior Rooms - $239 per night
- Junior Suites - $279 per night
- Luxury King Suites - $289 per night
Reservations must be made by 8 October 2012 in order to receive this group rate.
To make your reservation at the group rate, visit: https://www.smpte.org/atc2012/lodging and click the “Book Now” Link.