Thank you for choosing to Exhibit at the SMPTE 2013 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition!
We are using a new registration system this year and I hope these changes will make it easier for you to register your booth staff, as well as any recipients of complimentary conference registrations. Below you will find information and instructions on registration for the 2013 show. If you have any registration questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com. If you have other questions pertaining to exhibits, please contact our Exhibits Manager, Wes Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-203-376-3372.
Complimentary Conference Registrations
Each Exhibiting Company receives 2 Complimentary Annual Technical Conference (Tues-Thurs) Registrations per 10x10 booth space, and 1 Complimentary Annual Technical Conference (Tues-Thurs) Registration per 6x6 booth space. Exhibitor Contacts will receive a unique discount code to use to receive the complimentary registration. The discount code must be entered at check-out. Once the complimentary registration allotment has been reached, additional Conference registrations may be purchased at the SMPTE Member Rate.
Exhibitors can also add the SMPTE Symposium on 21 October to the complimentary Annual Technical Conference registration at the discounted rate of $225. Simply choose the All-Inclusive package and then enter your unique discount code at checkout and the price will be reduced to $225.
Exhibit Booth Personnel Registrations
There is also a $100 Food and Beverage fee for all Exhibitor Personnel. This fee includes food and two drink tickets for the Opening Night Reception, all Coffee Breaks and Continental Breakfasts, and the Thursday Box Lunch. Tickets to the Industry Luncheon, and Honors & Awards Ceremony and Dinner can be added during the registration process if you wish.
For every $1,000 spent in sponsorships or upgrades, Exhibitors receive one free Exhibit Personnel Food & Beverage pass. A unique discount code will be provided to use for these registrations.
**Please note, if you are registering your booth staff using a Complimentary Annual Technical Conference pass, you DO NOT need to purchase a $100 booth personnel registration for them.
- You must register through the Exhibitor Registration link: http://www.cvent.com/d/04qnh8/4W. You will not be able to register as an Exhibitor through the main attendee registration site.
- Enter the name and email address of the first registrant and select the Registration Type, “Exhibitor.”
- If you are managing the registrations but not attending the event, check the box next to “I am registering on behalf of this person,” and enter your contact information so that you will be forwarded copies of the registration confirmations.
- Click “Next,” and enter the registrant’s contact information on the next page.
- Click “Save and Next” to continue, or “Save” to finish the registration at a later time.
- Complete the registration questions on the next page and click “Save and Next.”
- On the next page, select from the All-Inclusive Registration, the Annual Technical Conference Registration, or the Exhibitor Personnel Registration. You will be given a chance to enter your discount codes for any complimentary registrations at checkout.
- If you have selected the All-Inclusive package, select your preferred Track on the next page.
- If you would like to purchase special event tickets that are not included in your registration package or for guests, enter the quantity and click “Next.”
- If you would like to register another Exhibitor, click “Add Person” and repeat the above. Otherwise, click “Finished Adding People.”
- To apply your complimentary registration(s), enter your unique discount code in the “Discount Code” box and click “Apply.” Your code can be used for a complimentary Annual Technical Conference registration, or, to include the Symposium, you can apply the discount code to the All-Inclusive Package and pay the additional $225 fee.
- If you are entitled to more than one complimentary registration as per the booth guidelines above, you can use your discount code multiple times. Enter the code for the first registrant and click “Apply.” Select the first registrant for which you will use the code when prompted. Then, re-enter the code for the next registrant and click “Apply” once again. Once you have reached your complimentary registration allotment, the code will no longer be valid.
- Enter payment information for any balance due and click “Finish.”