Stereoscopic 3D Cinema: A Fad Or The Future?
25 September 2008
Pete Ludé, Senior Vice President, Solutions Engineering, Sony Electronics, Inc
Steve Young, Manager of Solutions Project Office, Sony Electronics, Inc.
David Carroll, Senior Systems Architect, Solutions Engineering, Sony Electronics, Inc.
- Part 1 - Pete Lude discusses 3D Entertainment.
- Part 2 - Steve Young explains Digital Cinema History and the Digital Cinema Initiative (DCI).
- Part 3 - David Carroll covers Dual Projector 3D Alignment
- Part 4 - Pete Lude opines on 3D’s Future
Big Screen, Big Sound: Dialnorm, Loudness, Metadata, Proper Monitoring for Multi-Channel 5.1 TV Audio
Thursday, 21 August 2008
Jim Hilson, Dolby Application Engineer for Live Sound and Broadcast
John Hartwell, Wohler Technologies Chief Technical Officer
- Part 1 - Jim Hilson, Dialnorm (dialog normalization), metadata, and technical requirements for authoring multi-channel audio for broadcasts, cablecasts, and webcasts
- Part 2 - John Hartwell, Monitoring Challenges in 5.1 Stereo, along with monitoring techniques for multi-channel broadcasts
Making the High-Definition Connection with HDMI and Triax
Thursday, 6 Dec 2007
Speaker: Steve Lampen, Belden Wire & Cable