17-18 June 2014
NVIDIA Auditorium, Huang Engineering Building, Stanford University, CA, USA
(From Left to Right: Darcy Antonellis, Vubiquity; Tom Annau, Jaunt; Kim Liberi, LucasFilm; David Cohen, Variety, Renganathan Ramamoorthy, Google)
More than 50 Speakers From Leading Companies:
- Content creation, distribution, and monetization, as well as
- - Technical tools and solutions for shaping the user experience.
What People are Saying
This year's Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age was outstanding, with a great speakers, diverse and compelling topics, and at a great venue. The audience was engaged and the majority of the material covered was of great quality.
- Florian Pestoni, CEO, Axzo Digital,LLC
This was a very valuable conference at the cutting edge of media diffusion and integration. It dealt with the serious and rarely discussed shared issues of media integration.
- Harry Mathias ETIA Attendee
ETIA is one of the conferences in which every single topic is relevant.
- Doug Stallard, Technical Program Manager at YouTube