Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age
17-18 June 2014
NVIDIA Auditorium, Huang Engineering Building, Stanford University, CA, USA
This year's Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age was outstanding, with a great speakers, diverse and compelling topics, and at a great venue. The audience was engaged and the majority of the material covered was of great quality. - Florian Pestoni, CEO, Axzo Digital, LLC
This was a very valuable conference at the cutting edge of media diffusion and integration. It dealt with the serious and rarely discussed shared issues of media integration. - Harry Mathias
ETIA is one of the conferences in which every single topic is relevant. - Doug Stallard, Technical Program Manager at YouTube
- content creation, distribution, and monetization, as well as
- technical tools and solutions for shaping the user experience.
- Over The Top (OTT) as the New “Premium” Experience?
- Fueling the Pump: Delivering Entertainment Across Platforms ( How technology enables storytelling)
- Tools of Trade: Translating Traditional Content for the Web
- Everyone a Winner: How Technology Can Help Facilitate Business Models?
- Is the Big Stick TV Antenna F-Connector Dead?
- Should ISPs be able to charge video providers for Internet fast lane?
- Will the Internet Lead with (Quality) 4K and other related enhancements? (Turning classic thinking upside down)
- A Sporty Web in your Future?
- Sounding Good: An Update on Sound and Captioning Over the Web
- A Challenge of Riches: Telling Stories Across Devices in the Internet Age
- The Entertainment Holodeck: An Idea whose Time has Come (Evening event)
Featured speakers from last year's program
And featuring additional speakers from these companies
Scenes from the 2013 ETIA
Registration and Fees
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refunds for cancellations made by 20 May 2014 will be issued, less a $100 cancellation fee for Member and Non-Member registration, and a 25% cancellation fee for Life Member, Educator, and Student registrations. No refunds will be issued after 20 May 2014.
If you cannot attend but would like to transfer your registration to someone else, please contact email@example.com. Any difference in price between registration types will apply.