Click to contact Tim Dwight to submit a job listing.
Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world
market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology,
radio communications and digital television.
We are looking for a Broadcast Storage Support Engineer, with duties include the planning, installation, and support of R&S storage products, the R&S Post Production and Broadcast product lines. Position will be based in NY or Burbank/Los Angeles, CA
• Work with existing support team to manage. maintain, deploy,
troubleshoot and support our products.
• Knowledge of SAN technologies and concepts including RAID disk arrays, switch zoning and HBA’s.
• Post Production or Broadcast workflow experience will be beneficial for the position.
• Telephone, email, and on-site support, travel to customer locations, occasional trade shows and exhibitions support.
• Candidate must be customer oriented, able to communicate issues in clear and concise manner, well organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
BS or 3+ years of industry experience in a similar role
• Highly proficient with Windows & Linux servers, operating systems and
SAN file systems.
• Extremely detailed oriented and effective organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects with consistent follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
• Must work well in a diverse team environment.
• Ability to work “on call” outside normal business hours and available on travel on short notice.
• Ability to travel up to 25% both nationally and internationally.
Email your resume to Anne Cowper at
and reference job number US-DVS-50457790-001.
Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.