Beyond HD Masters 2014
What's next on the horizon for the European
television broadcast technology marketplace?
Taking place on Tuesday 3 June, 2014 at BAFTA in London, Beyond HD Masters follows the successful series of HD and 3D Masters conferences from TVBEurope that helped to chart and forecast the maturation of HD in the broadcast market.
This year, Beyond HD Masters 2014 takes a hard look at our future
If high definition is the new standard definition, then what's beyond HD?
Is 4K the next target for high-end TV production, broadcast and display - or 8K?
What is going to drive the European television technology industry into the future?
Why you should attend:
- Discover the media eco-chain for Ultra-HD
- Hear from the world standardisation leaders
- Case studies from high-profile production trials
- Tech insights into frame rates, codecs, formats
- Meet the key market influencers and vendors
- Network with technology & production colleagues
- Know what the Beyond HD roadmap looks like
SMPTE members Speaking include John Ive (IABM And Conference Chairman), David Wood (EBU), Andy Quested (BBC) and Simon Gauntlet (DTG)
If you are a SMPTE member you get a 40% discount on registration
- look at recent emails or contact the Hon Sec for the discount code