DTG Summit 2014
SMPTE members can get a 15% discount - See members emails or contact Hon Sec
The DTG Summit 2014 will lift the lid on some of the pertinent and thought-provoking issues currently facing the industry and ask what is the real future of TV?
Hosted by writer, broadcaster and consultant Steve Hewlett the day will feature keynote speeches from Ed Vaizey MP, Minister for Culture, Media & Creative Industries and one of the most sought after public speakers on the planet, Jeremy Gutsche, CEO, Trendhunter.com
Session highlights will include:
- Commentary on the future of spectrum from Anthony Whelan, Director of Electronic Communications Networks & Services, European Commission;
- The Video to Mobile Challenge from EE and Equinix;
- The Future of Television - opportunities and challenges;
- A live UK TV Platforms Showcase, and;
- Market updates from Futuresource Consulting
The DTG Summit 2014 will also see the publication of the final Future of Innovation in Television Technology Taskforce report. The report will give a horizon scan of 2025 aimed at leveraging the UK's track record in television innovation to maintain the UK's leading status in this field and promote sustainable economic growth through its wider impact on the creative industries.
Tickets cost £500 + VAT for non-members with a 15% Discount for SMPTE members