Original Airdate: 13 May 2020 12:00pm EDT
IP Audio Codec technology for reliable transport over unreliable networks is a class designed to educate attendees about the world of IP Audio Codecs for Broadcast Applications. This class will give attendees the foundations of IP Audio, IP Audio Transport over a LAN / WAN, as well as the keys to reliable audio transport for Broadcast-Critical applications.
Key topics will include:
· Relationship between network speed, audio compression, and latency
· Choosing the right audio compression algorithm for your given application
· Error correction technology available to insure secure and reliable audio transport
· Key technologies available for broadcasting Dante, MADI, AES 67, AES/EBU using your existing internet connection
· Cost-effective solutions available for Remote Broadcasting, STL, SSL, DVB Audio, and Web Radio
This presentation will look into the advantages each technology has to offer, what they are, where and how they are used, and answer any questions the participants have.