Architecting OTT workflows now rely on factoring constant change into a data-driven solution. Change used to mean embracing the latest technology when a refresh was triggered for traditional deployments. In the current climate, the expectations are much wider and include flexibility to adapt to changing business cases and service commissioning, as well as embracing the latest advancements in cloud provisioning and media streaming. Performance, scaling, and security are key metrics, along with total cost of ownership.
A data-driven approach is a given, but the correct mix of cloud-hosted apps and service provision, while retaining crucial media-specific functionality, is the challenge facing those commissioning OTT services.
This webinar will outline the key solutions and technologies that meet the demanding commercial constraints and flexibility for common OTT workflows.
The following will be covered in the webinar
- Public, private and hybrid cloud hosting
- Workflow automation and metadata handling
- Ingest, remote production and format conversion
- Targeted advertising, stream processing, and redundancy
- Compression, transcoding, packaging, and playout
- Content protection, piracy, and platform security
- Performance, scaling, and future-proofing