Take a major step towards strengthening your career with this Cisco Academy-designed introduction to network operations. This first in our three-part networking series introduces architectures, models, protocols, and networking elements – functions needed to support the operations of organizations from the Fortune 500 and small innovative retailers, to Broadcasters transporting media over IP. You’ll learn to build simple local area networks (LANs) as you gain a working knowledge of IP addressing schemes, network security and basic configuration of routers and switches. You’ll develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills as you employ industry best practices while learning on real-world equipment. And you’ll earn a Cisco Networking Academy badge upon completing the course.
- Advance your career as a professional in IT, or in the Media and Entertainment industry as it moves to Virtual Production and Broadcast over IP
- Get hands-on experience with the tools and technologies essential to internet working, routing, and switching
- Learn from materials produced by Cisco and presented by expert instructors from SMPTE
- Gain access to assignments and applications specific to Cisco’s training curricula
- Ensure that you’re mastering the skills needed to take the CCNA Routing and Switching