High Throughput Satellites - Evolution or Revolution?
Head of Media Product Services
2875 Fork Creek Church Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
|Date:||June 27, 2016|
|Time:||Dinner 6:30 PM - 7:15 PM
Meeting 7:15 PM - 8:30 PM
|Sponsorship:||This meeting will be sponsored by
|Info:||Intelsat’s Head of Media Product Services Peter Ostapiuk will present HTS 101, a primer and more on the introduction of HTS Satellite Systems and examining a key question: Evolution or Revolution?
- The forces driving a new generation of spacecraft and networks.
- What is the industry definition of HTS? Is this the death of wide-beam satellites?
- By application, when should HTS be considered, and when won’t it work?
- Intelsat’s EpicNG design philosophy, deployment plans, and - ‘True or False?’ – a Mythbusters look at HTS.
- Questions & Discussion Time.
Remember, if you cannot attend in person you can attend by streaming the meeting.
Remember, if you cannot attend in person you can attend by streaming the meeting. But as always, if you are attending live we need to insure we have enough food and you are on the security access list, or if you are streaming we need to make sure you get login information (and we can support everyone).
Registration is required. Register here